30, Flirty and Thriving
It’s that time of the year again. We all hate getting older after 25. But to me it’s not just my any ordinary birthday but my upcoming BIG 3-0. I’m not looking forward to getting older; however, 30 they say is the “New 20”. I certainly hope so! I hope and wish when I do blow my birthday candles that everything (career, relationship) life in general can only go up from here on.
My promises to myself:
- -MAKE ME MY FIRST PRIORITY next to my puppy.
- Don’t let anyone get on my nerves so easily
- -Try and handle my stress better (any stress or frown will create more wrinkles on my face)
- -Step up my game with my career and pull all option full force
- -Plan my 2012 Summer Olympics escapade in Europe.
- -If my relationship is willing to work both ways. Maybe I’ll make it work too.
So far that’s it for now. Happy 30th Birthday to all that turned the BIG 3-0 this year! Whoohoo!!
Photo courtesy of: Google.com and the movie 13 Going on 30